Banana Pi M2 Zero BPI-M2 Zero Quad Core Single-board Development Board Computer Support WIFI with Alliwnner H2+ chip on board
- Banana Pi M2 is an ultra compact single board computer measures only 60mm*30mm. It uses quad-core Cortex A7 allwinner H2+ processor, with 512MB RAM memory.
- The Banana Pi BPI-M2 series of mini PCs are capable of running a number of different operating systems including run Android, Debian Linux, Ubuntu Linux, Raspberry pi and more.
- Offering similar features to the Raspberry Pi Zero W, the Banana PI BPI-M2 mini PC is fitted with a microSD card slot, a mini HDMI port, and built-in 802.11b/g/n WiFi and Bluetooth.
- It has two micro USB ports (one of which is only used for power), and a camera connector together with a 40-pin expansion header.
- It's ideal for light-weight systems with some space-limited applications.
BPI-M2 Magic is based on quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 CPU and Mali400MP2 GPU, It also includes a variety of peripherals, BPI-M2 Magic onboard 512MB DDR3,8G EMMC storage falsh, including MIPI DSI camera head, LVDS screen interface, a standard USB2.0 and an OTG interface, on-board AP6212 802.11 B/g/n wifi & BT4.0 wireless Bluetooth module.Note:1. BPI-M2 Magic does not have HDMI interface, and Display Port only has screen.2. No wired network interface, the network only supports wirelessBPI-M2 Magic can support Android systems, and support linux systems like Debian, Ubuntu Linux, Raspberry Pi systems, and other linux systems. Support 1080p HD video, 40 PIN GPIO compatible with Raspberry Pi B
Banana Pie BPI-M2 Magic (BPi-M2M) hardware interface:
Banana Pie BPI-M2 Magic (BPi-M2M) hardware specifications:
Allwinner R16 chip is compatible with A33 chip PIN to PIN. In this way, BPI-M2 Magic supports both R16 chip and A33 chip design. Therefore, developers can flexibly use these two chips to develop new products.
MiNi BPI-M2+plus Banana Pi M2+plus H3 Quad-Core 1GB RAM 8GB eMMC BPI
M2+plus WiFi&Bluetooth demo board Single Board Computer SBC Banana Pi M2+ is another ARM SoC powered development board that offers great computing performance in an ultra portable form factor. It is a 65mm square with Allwinner H3 Quad-core A7 SoC and 1GB DDR3 RAM. This board offers basic hardware interfaces such as USB, HDMI-compatible, USB OTG, DC, Gigabit Ethernet, WiFi, BT, Camera interface, and an 40 pin array. The M2+ is a development board that has the H3 SoC, which is optimized for media consumption. The M2+ is meant to be set up as a media player or a Linux micro computer.