PCI-E EXP GDC External Laptop Video Card Dock Notebook Dock Graphics Card Adapter (Mini PCI-E/NGFF M.2 A/E Key/Expresscard)
PCI-E EXP GDC External Laptop Video Card Dock Notebook Graphics Card Adapter Optional Mini PCI-E /NGFF M.2 A/E Key/Expresscard Interface Version
EXP GDC is the laptop external graphics adapter equipment. It can help you to use the external independent high-performance graphics, can be used to access any of the PCI-E interface equipment, used to enhance the performance of the laptop, so that you can play those huge games requesting high-performance graphics.Please note that not all laptop support to connect external graphic card. You can read the support list in the detail description if you do not make sure whether your laptop support it. Or you can send a message to us about it.Note: EXP GDC is a NOTEBOOK external graphics adapter equipment, does not include graphics card.
1. Support Interface : PCI-E X162. Input Interface : Mini PCI-E/NGFF M.2 A Key/Expresscard3. Extand Support : PCI-E X16 DMI 5 GT/s4. Power : Max. 220W(8Pin interface)/Max. 150W(DC interface)5. USB : 1.0/1.1/2.06. Compatible system : Windows XP/7/10,Linux
1. We strong recommend to use the 8pin interface power port on EXP GDC. You need to use the ATX power. The power need to be enough for the externel graphic card you use. The connection method is in the description and user manul.2. The EXP GDC has DC port (inner diameter 2.5mm, outer diameter 5.5mm), the voltage need to be 12V and the current need to be under 12.5A.So the power is limited by 150W. If you use the externel graphic card you use is over 150W, you can not use this DC port.3. Please check and connect the power supply carefully to prevent the equipment damage caused by wrong connection or short circuit.Do not power on it before all connection done.
1. EXP GDC Laptop external independent video card dock w/ expresscard data line and 6 Pin/8 Pin power supply cable.2. Dual TD compatible switch (resolution of hardware conflict).3. High quality imported electronic component, multistage anti interference and Isolation protection circuit.4. Multi power automatic switching (support for soft start).5. Enhanced MINI PCI-E data line with 26pin interface, supports 54 type and 34 type expresscard interface.6. With 6pin interface for connecting video card power supply; 8pin interface for connecting EXP GDC power supply.7. Use for engineering measurement, data collection, server debugging, GPU computing and other industrial applications, of course, still be used to access most of the graphics card to play the game.
When you use the EXP GDC, not all laptops support to use internal screen to display.If you use the internal screen of notebook to display, please make sure it has Intel (R) HD graphicsand connected above GTS450 as NVIDIA graphics. Otherwise you need external monitor.Usually the use of laptop internal screen will cause more external video card performance loss. And we strong recommend to use external screen to display.
This products doesn't support these model of laptops, please don't make the order if you use these laptops:
Asus(N55SF, N75SL , ASUS A53XI24 1SV-SL, K43SD, A73S, K53SD, X8dij, A43s, N55SL, K45dr)LenovoE530, L430, E43, U410, E49, K49, G50-75MHPH533OM, 6910, 5310MHaseeui45, EVI4HaierT68Acer4739z , Acer E1-451GSamsung450R , 270e5k , np450r5j-x05cnDell5437 , N55SLNote : These models of laptop is the known model which is not suitable. BUT that does not mean any laptop other than this list will work. You still need to learn if your laptop is suitable for use EXP GDC adapter to connect external graphic card.
Supported Laptops (known) :
For Lenovo: W530/T520/W520/X220/X220/TZ570/T420/Y460/Y560/T410/E420/X201/X201s Edge/ /T410s/T400/T510/X201T/X200/W500/T61p/X61/T61/T60/T520/T420S//y470/T420I/Y480/G480/k580s/E520/Y580/G500/E46A/Y530/G510/Y400/G500/V460/Y560P/y480n/y480/E420/K29/B470/Z470/L421/SL410K/E420S/G470/G450/z465/Y500/V370/G430/Z370/Y485/Y410P/v1000/s410p/y471a/s230u/V570/e420s/Z500/V470/Y40 70/G710 AT-ISE/y430p/S400/SR1000/B5400/405S/A8/Y50/Z501/Z480/Z580/U310/K46A/z380/P51/ForDell: E6520Vostro/3450/XPS15/L502Studio/1557/E6220/M4500/E6420/E4300Studio/1557XPS 1645E4310M4600Insp.1545XPS/1340E4300 XPS 1640 E6500Insp 1420XPS 1340Vostro 1500 1440Vostro v130XPS M1530D830M1330Studio 1555Insp 1520Vostro 1310E15051545E6520E6520E 6220E 5410E 4310E 641014RM12104600MD630E64206320N4120N50103421N3010772014R4728152014rd658N411014RD658inspiron15-3521e632074205537xps164515r7520767015R 4526 5547 773014R 5420M6600752055374050vostro3300n3420L702X3542155815 75484z-5423 E6230For SonyZ21VPC-Z11, VPC-Z13, VPC-Z12, VGN-FW45Z46GD, VGN-NS110eEA27ECVPCCA36ECEA47ECCB36ECNw35eEA200CS138Vgn-nw71fbSVT11138CCS, vpcs128ec, FW17Z45vpcea25fgvpcea18ec, VPCEB26FXVPCZ138GGsve14a28ccsPcg-71212tSVE 141ForHP: 4530s/2560P/8460P/4330s/2540P/8440P/DV4-2000/2530P/2740P/6930P/6930P/2730P/HDX9000/ Pavilion DV4/DV9690en/CQ60/DV7126/7CLHDX16HDX18TTX22510PDV7-3020EDDV2000dv2416US6910PNC640021334530sHp8440p14 beatsG42DV51220TXN51108570PCQ35-219TXDV2804TXCQ45CQ40CQ42 285TX8560P2730p4321sDV7HP44318470P2570Penvy17j120usHP6450BHP 8470Pcq15-102tx/2570P/8460PFor Fujitsu: AH531/T731/S6420/T901/T5010/U9200/AH56/Gnh532ForAcer: 5755G/3820TG/5920G/5620Z/5742G/6930/5620/1810TZ/5720G/1410 Ferrari One/4752G/4750G/E1-471G/5750G/5951G/E1-571G/V3-571G/V5-472G/4315/V5-471G/V3-772G/4738G/4745G/E5-511G/5552GFor MSI:CX623/CR720/A6200-021US/CR630/M610/GX640/GE60For Toshiba:R840/A665/L305-S5921/L300/A505-6965/L300/L305-S5921/M332/M780/L700/L650-02B/L800For Clevo: M860T/UM570RUFor Sager: NP2096/NP8662/NP5793For NECVersa: E6500ForAsus: F8SA/X42JR/X59SL/1015PEM/M60J/Y581/CX81/x55v/X450VB/X450JS/x450c/N61JV/x402ca/U24E/r400/P53SJ/n75sl/n75s/N61JQ/N56/n55sf/n53/k56c/k55vd/K53SV/K52DR/k45vs/K43SM/a55vd/K42JB/K40IP/K40IN/g73sw/F83se/A73S/A55VM/A53/a450j/A43X/A43s/a42j/k55vm/k43/SDG74S/XN43sl/n55sl/k55vm/A45/K56CB/K43DK42kv/X55XI237VD-SL/X550VC/N81/VG X751L/A53S/A53SM/a450jf/X75VCFor LG: P300For Samsung:R780/NP300E4A/NP270E5J-K01CN/r428/rv420For HASEEA460-I7/K590C/A560P/K580P/A430/K470p/460P/A550/k602c/K590S/K500DE400/K500C-i7 /D1/k660E/A460p-i7/K480NFor Tsinghua: u49fK41H/A14RM0CFor Blue sky: p170emFor Haier: 7g-2X5PFor Gigabyte: p15f V2For Fangzheng: yihea600Note: The laptops in this list were used successfully ever by customers. Some laptops can use simply by refering to user manual. Some laptops require some special Settings or software to be installed. If you are familiar with computer hardware, it will be easier for you to use this product.
1. Usually the laptops with correct interface can work with our products , but some laptops can not work with it because different design or configuration (such as white list issue or BIOS limit, even some interfaces limit). Not all model of laptop support to use this product. You need to learn it fully before buy it.2. Some laptop has both 2 of the interfaces , but it just support to use one of interface to connect external graphic card. For example the Lenovo T420 , it can use Expresscard interface to use this product , but can not used on wireless card interface (NGFF M.2A/E Key ).3. Some old model laptops must use 1 piece of 2GB RAM memory-chip to use this product. Especially the laptop use the mainboard before HM65 ( less laptops model use mainboard after HM65 also need to use 1 piece of 2GB RAM memory-chip )4. If your laptop do not support connect to the external graphic card by EXP GDC , or you choose the wrong interface cable for your laptop , we can not refund the money of product. You can buy the correct inteface cable to solve it.5. When use the ngff m.2 a/e key , some laptop may have the white list problem. Because these laptops may not be connected to the M. 2 A/E key using products other than those specified by the manufacturer. To solve this problem, you need to learn to refresh the BIOS. BUT refresh BIOS has high risk for your laptop. If you are not good for it, please do not do it.
About Graphics Card :
1. The list of recommended graphics card:GTX650 GTX660 GTX670 GTX750 GTX760 GTX950GTX960 GTX970 GTX980 GTX1060 GTX1070 GTX1080And for other graphics cards, may be they can also be used, but the compatibility and cost performance are not as good as the cards in list.2. For GTX 1060 1070 1080They are compatible with EXP GDC, but you must install the Auguest 2016 driver(372.70 version). And GTX 1080 is the most powerful we Recommend.If it has error 43 , please download the file to solve it //drive.google.com/file/d/1Css4QZPqjmrsMIJdtSNezhnDPawOFNhd/view?usp=sharing3. The usual highergraphics card also support,such as GTX1650Please note that the performance loss of external graphics card is normal.
Please distinguish the interface :
To check the mini PCI-E and NGFF M.2 A/E key, you need to take apart the back of the notebook and you can see it.
Note: our expresscard cable's interface is 34 mm size, and 34 mm size can fit for both 34mm and 54mm size slot.
Please refer to theoperation guidein the package carefully when you install this product. You can view the video in the product link too.
The link for download the user guide ://drive.google.com/file/d/1mDqWBSgMR-uR8fX6ZIBnQl2Bhufo--gR/view?usp=sharing
1 x EXP GDC Adapter1 x Instruction1 x MINI PCI-E Data Line1 x ATX Power Supply Cable
1 x EXP GDC Adapter1 x Instruction1 x NGFF M.2 A/E Key Data Line1 x ATX Power Supply Cable
1 x EXP GDC Adapter1 x Instruction1 x Expresscard Data Line1 x ATX Power Supply Cable
1 x EXP GDC Adapter1 x Instruction1 x MINI PCI-E Data Line1 x NGFF M.2 A/E Key Data Line1 x ATX Power Supply Cable
1 x EXP GDC Adapter1 x Instruction1 x MINI PCI-E Data Line1 x Expresscard Data Line1 x ATX Power Supply Cable
1 x EXP GDC Adapter1 x Instruction1 x NGFF M.2 A/E Key Data Line1 x Expresscard Data Line1 x ATX Power Supply Cable
1 x EXP GDC Adapter1 x Instruction1 x MINI PCI-E Data Line1 x NGFF M.2 A/E Key Data Line1 x Expresscard Data Line1 x ATX Power Supply Cable(8pin power supply cable can be split into 6pin cable)
How to connect the atx power :
- Recommend the ATX power , the power need to be enough for your graphic card. The EXP GDC itself use less power.
My laptop is xxx model, does it work?
If you are laptop model is in the support listing, then usually it can work. If it is not in the support listing, then we can not make sure it can work 100%. If your laptop is in the listing that not support, then do not buy it.
Which interface is my laptop use ?
You can take some clearly photos of the interface of your laptop has and show to us. Except for the expresscard interface, you need to open the back of the notebook to look at it.
What power supply should I use for it ?
We suggest the ATX power. The power need to be enough for your external graphic card. For example, if your exernal graohic card use 300W power, then you had better use a 350W ATX power.Please connect the power cable correct. ( we have the picture to show it in the product description)And do not powr on it before all connection done.
Can I use the DC port to supply power?
Please note that the DC port for power input allow 12V power, the currect can not be over 12.5A. So it can only supply 150W power. And you can only use the external graphic card that use power no more than 150W. Also make sure you use a good quality power supply, otherwise it can damaged your devices. Connect the power cable by wrong method can also damaged the devices. DO NOT supply power before you connection is well.
Why I can not use this product successfully?
1. Please refer to the user manual step by step to operate. make sure your operate is correctly.2. Refer to the trouble shooting in the user manual3. Please does not disable the core graphics card - some user may disable it by mistake when disable the built-in independent graphics card.4. Maybe the external graphic card you use is not compatible with the laptop you use. Please try other graphic card.5. Some laptop need to reduce the RAM to use this function. (include the quantity and capacity of RAM)6. Some laptop only support to use externel screen to use.7. Please contact us if you can not solve it by yourself.
Brand Name : SHCHV
Certification : None
Origin : CN(Origin)
Length : 14cm
Model Number : PCI-E EXP GDC External
Package : Yes
Type : Laptop Docking Stations
Material : Plastic
Width : 4cm
Interface : Optional: Mini PCI-E/NGFF M.2A/E Key/Expresscard
Version : V8.5C
Cable Length : 70 cm approx(not include connector)
Name : EXP GDC
Use For : Connect External GPU to Laptop